Saturday, September 15, 2012

Doodle of the Day: Proverbs 17:17

The other day I woke up with an idea for the sweetest #scripturedoodle to hang in Baby Knight's nursery (arriving this December). We are doing yellow, red and gray as our nursery colors so this doodle idea was perfect. It's also a great and easily understandable truth for kids.  This #scripturedoodle is the first one I have introduced color into, you wouldn't think it would take this long since I am primarily a painter. Yay to new things. I used gouache paint, pen and bristol paper.  

Once I did this doodle I thought, I could do a whole series of "kid friendly" scripture doodles with fun illustrations of God's truth tailored for kids, thinking I need to jump on that wagon. So much to do and so many doodles in my brain! I was just telling the Lord, today is one of those days I wish I could just #scripturedoodle all day!

Please enjoy this doodle and show it to your kids! You can purchase a print of this doodle here. If you are interested in having me do a "kid friendly" #scripturedoodle for you email me: worshipartistministries@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment