Thursday, October 18, 2012

Doodle of the Day: 1Samuel 1:27

Recently I've had the privilege to put together a #scripturedoodle themed around adoption for our church nursery. They have decided to bless new families with a print of my work. Most families will receive my Psalm 139:13 Scripture Doodle, but families choosing to adopt their little ones will be given this Scripture Doodle.


I'm so blessed to be part of what God's doing at our church. I chose footprints for this doodle because it's sweet for a boy or a girl, I added the world because adoption is so about caring for God's children everywhere, not just in your home town. What a special calling it is to adopt and what a blessing when God's people say yes to bringing His children into their family.

I've decided that 20% of each sale of this print will be given to support a local adoption community in Charleston called Journey Together Ministries. You can order your print here.

No comments:

Post a Comment