Tuesday, October 23, 2012

James 1:17 Custom #scripturedoodle

This morning I had the sweet privilege of finishing up a custom #scripturedoodle for a friend. She is having a little girl in December and had asked me to create a picture for her similar to my Psalm 139:13 doodle but by using this verse: "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the Heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows". I love this verse and I think it could be made into a totally different #scripturedoodle than what I created for Heather...that is what's so awesome about God's word it is applicable in so many different ways. I would love to see a #scripturedoodle of your's on this same verse.  Send them to me here and I'd love to share them on the blog. Here is what I created for Heather:


 As this scripture talks about gifts I opted for a spool of ribbon instead of a needle and thread. I was able to keep the same feel as the other image while matching the scripture being used. I'm happy with the final image. I will soon have prints available of this in my shop as well as a blue option for baby boys. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment