Friday, June 15, 2012

Doodle of the Day: Psalm 145:13

We have a very special to my heart Doodle of the Day today from one of my favorites, Tiffany Pate. Tiffany is a sweet friend of mine who jumped on the #scripturedoodle train right away and has definitely made it her own. I have to shout out for my husband Robert, because he always likes Tiffany's doodles the best.

This is my favorite doodle of Tiffany's as she gave it to me in a season where Robert and I were struggling with infertility and miscarriage. Because of an art series I did I always refer to my future babes as peas...hence the sweet peas in her doodle. The best part about posting this scripture doodle today is that I am in my 15th week of a healthy pregnancy with our first pea here on Earth.

God IS loyal, and faithful and keeps his promises. Our peas are proof! Enjoy Tiffany's work, you can follow her on twitter and instagram @mrstmpate. She is also a champ crochet-er so visit her shop: www.picotdesigns.com


No comments:

Post a Comment