Saturday, June 30, 2012

Scripture Doodle Family Style

I have been blessed to have the opportunity to lead a few #scripturedoodle workshops and at one I met the lovely Shannon. The other day Shannon shared with me that she has been using #scripturedoodle in her family devotional time. Here she shares about the experience:

I have been truly seeking God about how He thinks I can reach all of my family in a way that will excite them and also minister at the same time. I wanted to do more than just sit around and try to explain a devotional to a 8, 13, and 17 year old. I don't want it to be religious. I want them to love Jesus. So I was in my quiet time and He spoke to my heart and said Scripture Doodle. I would of never thought of that, it was so HIM!  My husband is an artist so He loved the idea. They still talk about how they can't wait for us to do it again. Thank you for responding to him when He came to you with this amazing way to express our personal relationship with him. LOVE IT!!!!


Here are some pictures of their time together. We would love to see yours, send them to worshipartistministries@gmail.com.












No comments:

Post a Comment