Friday, June 29, 2012

#iamHIS Collaboration Update

A few days ago I posted about a new collaboration that we have started that's open for everyone! You can read more about it here. I have got to say, I am just loving it so much! I thought it would be difficult to find scriptures that go together with each word that I picked for the letter, but it has been fun and easy. I have been using the you version app on my phone to search different phrases and I love choosing a verse from the search results. I have been thinking how sweet this will be to come back to these letter doodles on days where I feel like I have no good thing in me.

Here are a few of the #iamHIS doodles:



If you haven't been part of this collaboration, PLEASE join us! post your Doodles and hashtag #iamHIS and #scripturedoodle. Today's letter is E!

No comments:

Post a Comment